MEC posses extensive world-wide experience in supporting merger and acquisition efforts for all types of networks. MEC specialists have supported license acquisitions globally including Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. In addition MEC has prepared numerous winning “bid books” for various clients.
MEC can support the most complex technical, commercial, and/or operational due diligence efforts for existing or new operations.
Operational Audit and ‘as-is’ assessment
Bankable Business Valuations including regional/global benchmarking
License bid support and bid book development
Due Diligence of all aspects of the business and its operating environment
Business assessment including but not limited to:
- ‘As-Is’ review and performance improvement plan
- Human resources assessment
- Physical inventory and Assets
- Technical and Operational network evaluation
- Organisational structure & capabilities
- Markets and Customer segmentation
- Market potential, business strategy, new services and competitive review
Asiacell GSM Network Rollout
Direct contract with Asiacell, Iraq, to install, commission and integrate an NSN BSS network into their existing Huawei GSM network
- BSS Network Rollout in Unbar Province Installation, commissioning, integration and drive-testing of GSM base station sites and microwave transmission network. Installation, commissioning and integration of Ramadi BSC, including interoperability testing between NSN BSC and Huawei MSC.
- NetAct Installation and Commissioning Installation, commissioning, integration of NSN NetAct OSS platform, including integration with BSS network and training of client personnel.
- Rollout Project Management Project management of the Unbar BSS rollout, coordinating activities between MEC implementation teams, vendor (NSN), client (Asiacell) and client subcontractors.
WE USE MEC FAST TRACK PMO METHODOLOGY
MEC delivers projects across the business spectrum including Technical, Operational, and Commercial. For every project that MEC does our team uses Project management tools and our ‘Fast Track’ project toolset.
MEC measures and tracks your project, because we believe you will only get the results that you measure and we use our PMO office to report to you The MEC FASTRACK solution is customizable according to the client’s requirements. The diagram shown below illustrates the inter-relationship of the project’s forces that need to be balanced and managed by the Project Manager with its team of experienced telecommunications professionals.