The MEC Telematik FZ LLC is a ICT Consultancy business providing Telecoms, Media and Technology (TMT) professional services to clients around the world. MEC operates client service offices in numerous high growth market regions.
MEC client service offices:
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Dubai, UAE
- Delaware, USA
- Tampa, Florida, USA
- Erbil, Iraq
- Bucharest, Romania
- Tripoli, Libya (JV with Local partners we operate as ECM Gulf Libya)
- And other locations
WHAT MEC STANDS FOR?
M.E.C. is an acronym for:“Management-Engineering-Consulting”
Management– MEC provides industry leading management
All of MEC’s team come from the industry we serve, each with decades of: “hands on” successful experience, highly proven track records, and delivering top results. MEC Experts have experience operating in more than 70 countries around the world, and its team members will go wherever, whenever, to provide whatever is needed to get the job done.
Engineering – MEC has Senior industry recognized Technical leaders
MEC specialists are experienced with all major telecommunications vendors, equipment and service providers, and use the latest planning and operations tools to deliver results to our clients. MEC has developed partnerships with leading vendors & organizations which allow us access to the latest knowledge and expertise.
Consulting – MEC experts are leaders in their specialties
MEC consultants have successfully ‘worked in’ & lead industry organizations
We Work In The Most Challenging Locations
- Iraqna – Turnkey GSM Network Launch and Deployment for Orascom (2003-2004)
- Moutiny – Commercial launch strategy, planning, implementation (2005)
- Kalimat – Complete Deployment plan from RFP development and launch implementation plan for a CDMA project in Iraq (2005/6)
- Asiacell – Turnkey BSS Network Installation (NSN), commissioning, and integration services across entire Unbar Region of Iraq (from Baghdad to the Syrian and Jordanian borders) (2008-2009)
- NSN – NSS Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support services on behalf of NSN client(s) in Iraq. Established and managed a team of Core, VAS, and IN specialists to meet customer SLA’s for planned and emergency core network services. Operated a team of field technicians servicing 16+ core network element locations across the country (2008/9)
- NSN – Core network Platform(s) Installation services for NSN (2009/10