MEC posses extensive world-wide experience in supporting merger and acquisition efforts for all types of networks. MEC specialists have supported license acquisitions globally including Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. In addition MEC has prepared numerous winning “bid books” for various clients.
MEC can support the most complex technical, commercial, and/or operational due diligence efforts for existing or new operations.
Operational Audit and ‘as-is’ assessment
Bankable Business Valuations including regional/global benchmarking
License bid support and bid book development
Due Diligence of all aspects of the business and its operating environment
Business assessment including but not limited to:
- ‘As-Is’ review and performance improvement plan
- Human resources assessment
- Physical inventory and Assets
- Technical and Operational network evaluation
- Organisational structure & capabilities
- Markets and Customer segmentation
- Market potential, business strategy, new services and competitive review